Monday, April 10, 2006

The BB buys a BMW

Totally unrelated to baking and out of character in all respects, the BB has acquired a 1996 BMW 318ti (with only 39k miles). Fortunately, this is the red-headed step child of the BMW family, which means that the BB can retain his street creds and still enjoy the product of uptight German engineering. It may come as something of a shock to my readership of two that the BB has street creds at all but, well, we can't reveal all the juicy stuff in one post now can we?

And now, back to the bread. I made more of it last weekend. Pizza too.

Oh! This is of note ... two weeks ago the BB's spouse fired up the oven on her own for the first time. The oven was prepared for baking when the BB returned from work, which was very exciting for all.

It has a sunroof too!

6 comments:

Ann said...

I DID fire it up! Of course, the BB, being the BB, had to lay out the kindling just so and even tear the little strips of newspaper just how he likes them. So all I really had to do was click the lighter and then feed the fire. But still, impressive nonetheless.

And we do love the sunroof!

Anonymous said...

It may come as something of a shock to my readership of two that the BB has street creds at all but, well, we can't reveal all the juicy stuff in one post now can we?


It's rather shocking to ALL your readers. ;-) "Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do?"

Liz K. said...

I am just on the floor in shock and awe. BB, we always knew you had it in you!

Backyard Boulanger said...

Well Harv "street creds," you see, are built on more than tobacco and alcohol use. My peeps looks up to me fo shizzle homie. Don't you be steppin' up yo!

Anonymous said...

It's true, BB, you've got mad skillz, yo!

The Malcontent said...

"My peeps looks up to me fo shizzle homie. Don't you be steppin' up yo!"

OK. Just knock that off. It's embarrassing.